Leaders in multilingual services with more than twenty years of experience.
Quality and confidentiality
Compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 international quality standards
Interlinco is specialized in professional linguistic services offering translation, interpretation and various linguistic solutions of high added value. We are a dynamic and fully client-oriented company with a firm commitment to quality.
Interlinco has implemented Integrated Quality Management based on the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard, as well as those included as standard on translation services ISO17100-2015.
Our Quality Management System has been audited and certified by TÜV Rheinland, which has included Interlinco in its database of certified companies.
We firmly believe that confidentiality is a vital component of our translating and interpreting services. Any documentation facilitated by the client is always regarded as strictly confidential.
- Signature of a confidentiality agreement with the client: For those clients who consider it appropriate, Interlinco will draw up a written confidentiality agreement for the client, at no extra cost.
- Signature of a confidentiality agreement with employees and collaborators: all Interlinco translators and interpreters are required to sign a confidentiality agreement in order to ensure that at all times they will maintain the confidentiality of the client’s documents and private information, providing a total guarantee against unauthorised disclosure.
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act: according to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act 5/1992, regulating automated processing of personal data, and those of the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999 on Personal data protection (LOPD).
- Personal data files registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security of information
We firmly believe that security of is a vital requirement for our services.
- Security of information: We have implemented an Information Security Management System that protects all client-owned information used during translation and interpretation services.
- Confidential and certified destruction of documentation: In compliance with data protection regulations and the ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standards, the documentation created in the process of translating is classified, and subsequently processed by a specialist handler authorised to confidentially destroy and recycle paper and documentation subsequently issuing the corresponding certificate of destruction.